One simple license
Our sound effects and music are royalty-free and can be used in an unlimited number of projects for any personal or business project.
– 100% original sound effects and music
– Royalty-free, no DRM, no content ID
– YouTube monetization
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
This license document details the granted rights and restrictions for the use of an production sound effects and music product in projects.
When purchasing an production sound effects and music product, the LICENSEE (you) is granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, synchronization license and master use license by the LICENSOR (Ferber & Pena Y Freitas GbR, email@example.com) to use the SFX/MUSIC and the recordings of the SFX/MUSIC in this product, in synchronization with a project including commercial, proﬁt making projects multiple times without further fee or royalty.
This license is only valid when accompanied by a unique purchase license number (e.g. the order number), with it the LICENSEE may:
– Use the SFX/MUSIC in any non-commercial, commercial and broadcast production, including but not limited to: film, television and radio programmes, musical compositions and performances, theatrical performances and live shows, presentations, conferences, exhibitions, commercials, podcasts, video games, apps, software, audiobooks, YouTube videos, social media video posts, online marketing ads, educational purposes, filmmaking, live streaming such as Twitch, blogs and websites, school projects.
– Edit the recordings to ﬁt speciﬁc requirements, such as trimming or compressing
– Create derivative works from the recordings for use under these same license terms
– Use the SFX/MUSIC multiple times, in multiple projects without further payment
In using this product the LICENSEE agrees that, if the purchase is refunded the rights listed above will no longer apply, both for future projects and for any previous uses of the SFX/MUSIC.
– The LICENSEE must not re-sell, re-license, share, make available for download, or otherwise distribute the SFX/MUSIC or any of its contents as a standalone ﬁles or as an audio product, music service, sample or stock music product, whether paid or freely distributed
– The LICENSEE may not claim ownership or copyright over the SFX/MUSIC (see COPYRIGHT)
– The LICENSEE may not use the SFX/MUSIC, in any way, that constitutes, supports or advocates illegal activity
If a speciﬁc use of the SFX/MUSIC is not clearly permitted by this license then it should be assumed that use is not permitted without permission from the LICENSOR. Queries, or special permissions can be granted by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ownership and copyright of the SFX/MUSIC and any provided recordings of the SFX/MUSIC shall, at all times, remain the ownership of the LICENSOR.
No part of this agreement constitutes a transfer of ownership or copyright of the SFX/MUSIC and, as such, the LICENSEE must not engage in any activity exclusive to the copyright holder, such as registering the SFX/MUSIC with royalty collection agencies, content ID systems, publishing it as a stock music product, selling or distributing it or otherwise claiming ownership.
CLARIFICATION AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By purchasing an product and using the SFX/MUSIC, the LICENSEE agrees to the terms of this license.